Hot High Priestess - LGW



I'm a kind of hot high priestess who says witty and suggestive things like: 'The universe never says no, she says not yet, or something better.' and 'This summer will change my life' ,

The temperature sensor for the heater is out in the hallway, and the heater is in my room, so if I close my door the heat never gets out and the sensor never knows its getting hotter. it cranks up, it gets to 40.

I HOTSWEATDRIPDREAM in a linear way that runs a long thread through, one night connecting to the next, a walk, a networked wire bordering all the dreams of last week.

Education acquired from said hotsweatdripdreams;

- People's names aren't usually what they say they are, (I'm discovering a lot of peoples real names in the night walk, an old friend of mine is actually called Sadie (if you believe this to be you please contact me directly))

- One day someone will give me a whipped blue frozen drink, aptly named something like 'Smurf Mania', or 'Bouncing Miami', and this glowing elixir will contain a fatal poison

- I will meet an unwell man who will choose art over me

- I've seen the way my face looks the next time I fall in love (I'm more hippy)

- SLUTTYPENGUIN sent a reel by SATANSCUMRAG






Comments