Read This Poem - Lili Ward

 


90% polyester jacket shimmies in the backseat of a Sheber….. It’s time to learn to love Valleygirl.

(Sheber is a girl uber by the way)

Awkwardly unzipping my fly, is there a sexy way to do this?

Seeming impossible to extend myself much more, is this as far as I reach?

Oh cool,  this is the outcome of my maximum effort,

Girl.

I want him to know that I’m involved in fitness, occasionally I do like a weekly swim or a um walk or two, I like to lead an active lifestyle although other elements of my life suggest otherwise..

Oh yep, nice yeah I’ve been around Kensington. You’re based there? Lovely yeah, I mean well I’m around Footscray tonight if you’re up for a drink? Just keeping it local. Homebody.

Nothing special just a 6 am wakeup, immediate smoothie, crack every vertebrae……. then ingest, understand it, yeah ha-ha

But whatever pleases you,

how do you like to go home? In company?                                                                                        What’s your resting bpm? A kind of regular number, yep and you log every monthly shedding? Perfect,                                                                                                                                                                        I mean it’s all ticks from me… let’s just bounce around some ideas, throw a few of these against the wall and see what sticks, I'm loving the back and forth guys, sustain the energy,  I mean I’m not really supposed to say this but the job is yours..

You’ll definitely hear from us.

0478186807




Comments