On this day . LGW





On this day I discovered a new hairstyle.

On this day I showed Elodie a German rap song at the German club, while waiting for a sausage platter.

On this day alb went rollerskating for their birthday and came to find $30 was too good to be true for a pair of skates. On this day alb left seven crushed neon wheels at the shrine of rememberance.
On this day alb payed their karmic marketplace debt.
On this day, the women of Sydney road had a boozy painting night.

On this day I drew a picture with my friends, and learned I'd like to do it again.

On this day I had covid and fixed my bedhead painting.
I layed down flat afterwards and cringed about something for a couple of minutes then continued painting.

On this day I walked this bridge in Hepburn for the hundredth time, and liked it just the same as every other.

Lili Grace Ward




Comments